Software Test Analyst Fredericton (CA)
At QPS you work at the forefront of technical automation, in a horizontal organization that is driven by knowledge. Your ingenuity and initiative can grow to their full potential. Our company culture is informal, open and friendly. We provide excellent possibilities for training while we take your personal ambitions and employability into account. You will find challenge and variation in an innovative, dynamic and international environment. We provide a good salary and a complete package of secondary working conditions.
QPS Canada Inc. is seeking a Software Test Analyst to strengthen our team in our Fredericton, New
Brunswick office. This individual will work with our team of software developers to assist with Quality
Assurance process and to write automated tests.
You will be
- Part of a skilled energetic team.
- Testing our software using automatic and manual tests.
- Maintaining and improving our in-house developed test suite.
- Cooperating with the development and support teams to improve our software.
Skills and Qualifications:
- College Coursework in Computer Science, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software
Engineering or a degree in a related field combined with software development training and
- Able to work comfortably in either a Windows, Linux or Mac development environment.
- Experience with source control tools such as Git.
- Analytical thinker, flexible and creative.
- Strong analytical, communication, and team skills.
- Independent worker with ability to take on technical leadership responsibilities.
- Canadian residency or work permit / visa / citizenship.
- TMap (Test Management Approach) certificate.
- Knowledge of C++, C-Sharp or Object Orientated Programming.
- Familiarity with GIS and Hydrography.
- Experience using the .Net Framework.
- Exposure to agile development methodologies.
- Experience with automated testing.
Benefits and Perks
- Great medical, dental, and vision benefits
- RRSP Matching
- Gym Reimbursements
- 18 vacation days, 11 holidays, and time off between Christmas and New Years
For further details or to apply to this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com