At QPS you work at the forefront of technical automation, in a horizontal organization that is driven by knowledge. Your ingenuity and initiative can grow to their full potential. Our company culture is informal, open and friendly. We provide excellent possibilities for training while we take your personal ambitions and employability into account. You will find challenge and variation in an innovative, dynamic and international environment. We provide a good salary and a complete package of secondary working conditions.
Quality Positioning Services BV (QPS), headquartered in Zeist the Netherlands, is an independent software design company founded in 1986. QPS subsidiary offices are located in Banbury UK, Portsmouth USA and in Fredericton Canada.
QPS navigation and positioning software is used on board offshore construction vessels, pipe-lay barges, drilling rigs, seismic research vessels and hydrographic survey vessels. QPS has a fast growing market share in the offshore industry, dredging industry and port communities.
Do you have the talent and the drive to make the difference? Do you want to be part of our winning team?
We’re looking for a sales person to strengthen our team at our Zeist office in the Netherlands.
You will be
- Proactively following up on new customers and maintain relations with existing customers.
- Promote QPS products at international conferences and exhibitions.
- Travel to potential customers to do product demonstrations and product awareness.
- Business development.
- Responsible for tracking customer information.
- Reporting to the M&S group manager.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and a professional attitude to manage relationships with prospects, customers and partners from various industries and cultures.
- A degree or equivalent in relevant subject (e.g. Hydrography preferred) or relevant experience with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Qinsy experience.
- Preferably having worked in the Oil and Gas or Offshore Wind Farm sector.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A communicative team player.
- Willing to travel abroad for short periods.
- Living in or willing to relocate to the Utrecht region, the Netherlands.
- In possession of an EU passport.
- In possession of a driver’s license.
A good salary and a complete remuneration package. You will become part of a dedicated and highly experienced team driven by passion and the ambition to excel and innovate. At QPS you work at the forefront of technical automation in a flat organization that is driven by knowledge. A company where your ingenuity and initiative can grow to their full potential. Our company culture is informal, open and friendly. We provide excellent opportunities for training, with regard for your personal ambitions and employability. You will find challenge and variation in an innovative, dynamic, and international environment.
Saab is a well-known supplier of defence and security solutions. The world is ever changing and Saab proactively responds to this. We continuously use our experience to help our customers with better solutions.
Saab is divided into five business areas that in total contain 30 product areas. QPS B.V. joined the Saab family and became part of the product area Traffic Management, consisting of over 600 employees, with offices in The Netherlands, the US, the UK, Australia, Canada, Sweden, China and Hong Kong.
Interested? For further details or to apply to this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com