Zeist (NL) or Fredericton (CA)
At QPS you work at the forefront of technical automation, in a horizontal organization that is driven by knowledge. Your ingenuity and initiative can grow to their full potential. Our company culture is informal, open and friendly. We provide excellent possibilities for training while we take your personal ambitions and employability into account. You will find challenge and variation in an innovative, dynamic and international environment. We provide a good salary and a complete package of secondary working conditions.
Quality Positioning Services BV (QPS), headquartered in Zeist the Netherlands, is an independent software design company founded in 1986. QPS subsidiary offices are located in Banbury UK, Portsmouth USA and in Fredericton Canada.
QPS navigation and positioning software is used on board offshore construction vessels, pipe-lay barges, drilling rigs, seismic research vessels and hydrographic survey vessels. QPS has a fast growing market share in the offshore industry, dredging industry and port communities.
Do you have the talent and the drive to make the difference? Do you want to be part of our winning team?
We’re looking for a junior marketing specialist to strengthen our team at either our Zeist office in the Netherlands or our Fredericton office in Canada.
You will be
- Developing creative marketing concepts and advertisements.
- Furthering digital and online presence and identity.
- Creating movies and presentations.
- Strengthening and upholding company and product branding.
- Planning and scheduling for marketing activities.
- Interacting with external marketing groups and channels.
- Planning and organizing conferences, workshops, and webinars.
- A degree or equivalent in relevant subject (e.g. marketing, graphic design).
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred but not required.
- Marketing and brand development expertise.
- Skills in graphic design and digital media.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A communicative team player.
- Willing and available for travel in short periods.
A good salary and a complete remuneration package. You will become part of a dedicated and highly experienced team driven by passion and the ambition to excel and innovate. At QPS you work at the forefront of technical automation in a flat organization that is driven by knowledge. A company where your ingenuity and initiative can grow to their full potential. Our company culture is informal, open and friendly. We provide excellent opportunities for training, with regard for your personal ambitions and employability. You will find challenge and variation in an innovative, dynamic, and international environment.
Saab is a well-known supplier of defence and security solutions. The world is ever changing and Saab proactively responds to this. We continuously use our experience to help our customers with better solutions.
Saab is divided into five business areas that in total contain 30 product areas. Q.P.S. B.V. joined the Saab family and became part of the product area Traffic Management, consisting of over 600 employees, with offices in The Netherlands, the US, the UK, Australia, Canada, Sweden, China and Hong Kong.
Interested? For further details or to apply to this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com