Customer & Professional Services Vacancy
Quality Positioning Services BV (QPS), headquartered in Zeist the Netherlands, is an independent software company founded in 1986. QPS subsidiary offices are located in Banbury UK, Portsmouth USA and in Fredericton Canada.
QPS has a fast growing market share in the nearshore & offshore industry, dredging industry, government organizations and other marine related communities. QPS software products are used in a variety of survey types (offshore construction vessels, pipe-lay barges, drilling rigs, seismic research vessels and hydrographic survey vessels), as well as for processing, sharing, analyzing during of there after survey is done, as well as navigation. QPS is a stable and strong company to work with, even in the current world conditions, that cares first and foremost for its team members. Do you have the talent and the drive to make the difference with us for QPS users?
Professional Services & Technical Support
We’re looking for Technical Support and Professional Services team members to strengthen our team at our Fredericton office in Canada.
You will be…
- An effective communicator (in English) with QPS customers and potential users in different product Professional Service scenarios:
- Providing Professional Services to QPS customers on-site (examples include but are not limited to mobilizations, shakedowns, training);
- Doing QPS software product and equipment implementations (nearshore or offshore scenarios);
- Giving software training and demonstration of usage of QPS Products and integrated 3rd party software, either in house or at a customer’s location;
- Providing Customer Services for all QPS Products;
- Responsible for keeping up to date with QPS product and software developments;
- Helping to update and maintain training material;
- Building and reviewing software documentation and information by written or visual and interactive mediums.
- A Geomatics & Geodesy Engineering degree or equivalent relevant experience in the subject of hydrography;
- Canadian residency or work permit / visa / citizenship;
- Organized and flexible person capable of adapting rapidly to changes in technology;
- You possess good communication skills;
- Willing and available for frequent international and global travel;
- Wanting to be part of a stable resilient Team and care for your co-workers;
- Eager to learn and adapt to different situations and software usage scenarios;
- Ability to adapt to different working tasks and customer requirements;
- Problem solver and critical thinker;
- Customer Facing and/or Customer Service experience;
- Multiple language proficiency: aside of English and/or French, Spanish or Portuguese;
- Looking to be challenged;
- Related to industry certifications (BOSIET, Marine Safety Survival Certifications, or any other related);
A good salary and a complete remuneration package with perks and benefits. You will become part of a dedicated and highly experienced team driven by passion and the ambition to excel and work with our customer base. At QPS you work at the forefront of technical automation, in a flat organization that is driven by knowledge and team efforts. A company where your ingenuity and initiative can grow to their full potential. Our company culture is informal, open and friendly. We provide excellent opportunities for training, with regard for your personal ambitions and employability. You will find challenge and variation in an innovative, dynamic, and international environment. QPS is owned by TSS, and actively champions the TSS Mission and Vision of providing “Software for Life” for customers. We are all about helping our customers do awesome stuff with our software.
For further details or to apply to this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org